T.I.B.A LLC and T.I.B.A Ltd. (together “TIBA” or “we”) is committed to maintaining the privacy of its users who are parking operators (“Parking Operator”) and their clients (“Parker”) as well as other platform users (“user”, “you”). The following information describes how TIBA collects and processes information about you or the Parker when you or the Parker use our Platform (as defined below).
● What information we collect and why we collect it.● How we use that information.● Your rights and the Parker’s rights about the collection of such information.
TIBA offers its users a range of hardware, software and cloud-based products for Parking Operators, which enable them to efficiently manage their parking facilities (the “Services”). Among its products, TIBA provides Parking Operators with the SPARK Facility Management Software, a cloud deployment which is a web based service that enables cloud-based platform of multiple garage management systems, and to keep record of their registered and non-registered Parkers (the “Platform”).
If you are a user of the Platform, information from which you can be personally identified may also be collected, such as site contact information which may include physical address and phone number as well as information about the user who is allowed to access the Platform which may include a full name, user name and password as well as employee ID, email address, vehicle information, gender and DOB (hereinafter: “Personal Information”). Personal Information shall be collected by TIBA when our Platform is provided and is utilized by Parking Operators and system users.
Additionally, when Parking Operators utilize the Platform, we will collect information pertaining to the Parkers who may use the Parking Operators’ facilities. Specifically, information from which the Parkers can be personally identified shall include, but is not limited to a Parker’s full name, identification documents, full physical address, email address, phone number, gender, date of birth, associated vehicles information and transaction history with respect to the Parker’s use of the Parking Operator’s facilities (“Parker Personal Information”). Such Parker Personal Information shall be collected by us in accordance with the Parking Operator’s contractual obligations to us according to which, the Parking Operator shall be obligated to respect and maintain the Parkers’ privacy and data protection rights.
The Purposes for which the Categories of your Personal Information are Collected
We use the Personal Information we collect from you or, when applicable the Parker Personal Information we receive from you for a range of different business purposes. We may use or process your Personal Information or Parker Personal Information for the following purposes. One or more purposes may apply simultaneously.
1. Providing the Requested Services
● We collect Personal Information to provide you with our parking facility management Platform and related products and Services.● We collect Parker Personal Information to provide the Parkers with quick and easy access to our customers parking facilities.● Such collection of information will enable us to provide you with technical and professional assistance, regarding your use of our Platform as well as our products and Services.
2. Improvement and Development of the Services
● We collect Personal Information and Parker Personal Information to improve and develop our products and Services and understand feedback on TIBA's Services and to help provide more information on the use of those Services quickly and easily.● We collect Personal Information for ongoing review of our Platform to ensure that it is user friendly.● We collect Personal Information and Parker Personal Information to improve the management and administration of our business and maintain compliancy with our internal policies and procedures.● We conduct surveys and research, test features in development, and analyze the information to improve our Services, develop new features, and conduct audits and troubleshooting activities.
3. Maintain a Safe and Secure Environment
We may use your or the Parkers’ information to detect and prevent fraud, abuse and security incidents in the following ways;
● Verify and authenticate your identity and prevent unauthorized or illegal activity;● Enhance the safety and security of our Platform and Services;● Conduct security investigations and risk assessments;● Prevent or take action against activities that are, or may be, in breach of our terms of service or applicable law.
4. Personalize Content, Advertising and Marketing
● If you have used TIBA’s Services in the past, we may match the data we collect with other data we had already collected.● This enables us to understand your needs and interests, optimize the content we send you and make it more suitable and relevant to your needs.● This also enables us to improve your experience on the Platform by providing you with personalized content, recommendations, and features.
Disclosure of Information and Transfer of Data
In order to perform our contractual and other legal responsibilities or business purposes, we may, from time to time, need to share Parker Personal Information or your Personal Information with third parties. We may as well share your Personal Information with our affiliates, subsidiaries or any third-party service providers and individuals to facilitate our Services or any portion thereof, such as marketing, data management, storage or maintenance services. We may also share your information with analytics service providers for analytics services. Such analytics service providers set their own cookies or other identifiers on your computer, through which they can collect information about your usage of our Platform. This helps us compile aggregated statistics about the effectiveness of our Services.
We may also transfer your information, including Personal Information, in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of related assets or corporate division or other fundamental corporate changes. Furthermore, information about you may also be released in order to comply with any valid legal obligation or inquiry or process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order. We will also release specific information in special cases, such as if you use the Platform to perform an unlawful act or omission or take any act or omission that may damage TIBA, its property and goodwill, or if there is an attempted breach of the security of the Platform or a physical or property threat to you or others. You have the right to file a complaint to any applicable supervisory authority.
Under some circumstances you or the Parker may be afforded with the following rights:
1. Request information about the collection of personal information by us;2. Request access to applicable personal information.3. Request the rectification of the personal information we obtain about you, if such is required.4. Request the erasure of applicable personal information under certain circumstances.
If you wish to file a request regarding any of the above, you may contact us at: moc.gnikrapabit%40ofni
Please note that if you are a Parker, please address the Parking Operator to exercise your rights and we will make out best efforts to cooperate and facilitate your request.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, TIBA agrees to the following:
California Privacy Rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) permits users who are California residents to request to exercise certain rights. If you are a California resident, the CCPA grants you the right to request certain information about our practices with respect to your Personal Information. In particular, you can request the following:
● The categories and specific pieces of Parker Personal Information or your Personal Information that we have collected.● The categories of sources from which we collected Parker Personal Information or your Personal Information.● The business or commercial purposes for which we collected Parker Personal Information or your Personal Information● The categories of third parties with which we shared Parker Personal Information or your Personal Information.
You can be rest assured that we do not sell Parker Personal Information or your Personal Information. If you choose to exercise your rights, we will not charge you different prices or provide different quality of our Services, unless those differences are related to your provision of your Personal Information.
Please note that we will be required to verify your identity and request before we are able to comply with your requests. As a part of this process, government identification may be required.
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. Any disclosures we provide, will only cover the 12 month period preceding your verifiable request's receipt. If, for some reason, we cannot reply within such time frame, our response will include an explanation for our inability to comply. If you wish to exercise your CCPA rights, please contactus at: moc.gnikrapabit%40ofni
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
1. Deny you goods or services.2. Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.3. Provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services.4. Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a Federal US law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out strict penalties for violations.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, TIBA agrees to the following:
● Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.● Identify the commercial message sent to you as an advertisement when required.● Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.● Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.● Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.● Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can unsubscribe at any time at the bottom of every email.
We may use “cookies” and/or other technologies or files (collectively, “cookies”) to identify how users make use of the Platform. This aggregated tracking information may be used to help us improve and enhance the Platform’s experience for all of our users. In addition, cookies are used for adjusting the Platform to your personal preferences. Cookies contain information such as the pages you visited, the length of time you stayed on the Platform, the location from which you accessed the Platform and more. If you would prefer not to have cookies stored on your computer, you may modify your browser settings to reject most cookies, or manually remove cookies that have been placed on your computer. However, by rejecting the cookies, you may be unable to fully access the offerings on the Platform. To find out more about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Opt In or Opt Out
You are always in control of your data, and if you choose to receive information from us, or others, you can change your mind later. If, at any time, you would like to stop receiving such information or opt out of a feature, you may notify us by writing to moc.gnikrapabit%40ofni. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible or feasible to completely remove or modify information in our databases and servers, although we will always make reasonable efforts to do so upon your request. Please note, that in some cases, you may be required to contact the Parking Operator to exercise this right.
Links to Other Websites
We deploy industry standard measures to ensure the security, confidentiality, integrity and availability of the Personal Information we process. We maintain physical, technical and administrative safeguards, and test and update these periodically. We endeavor to restrict access to Personal Information on a ‘need to know’ basis for the provision of our Platform to you and in the event of a security breach, we will take all reasonable action to minimize any harm. While TIBA does implement security measures which meet the highest security standard, please note that no such measures are perfect or impenetrable. Therefore, TIBA cannot warrant that the servers it utilizes will be completely immune from unauthorized access to the information stored by TIBA and thus will not be held liable in the event of the disclosure and use of the above information resulting from the unauthorized penetration of others.
Generally, TIBA does not retain information longer than necessary to provide its Services and for its reasonable business and lawful needs. If you withdraw your consent to us processing your Personal Information, we will erase your Personal Information from our systems, unless the Personal Information is required for TIBA to establish, exercise or defend against legal claims or it is necessary for the performance of the requested Services.
The Platform is not intended for children under the age of 18. We do not, knowingly or intentionally, collect information about children who are under 18 years of age.
IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YOU MAY NOT USE THE PLATFORM, UNLESS PARENTAL CONSENT IS PROVIDED ACCORDINGLY
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This page was updated on October 2021.