Customer equipment delivery preparation, performing product final assembly and customization by installing electronic and mechanical subassemblies.
• Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
• Positions parts and subassemblies by using examples, templates or reading measurements.
• Assemble components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
• Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
• Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
• Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Experience in using instrumentation (Voltmeter), Equipment Maintenance, Manufacturing Experience, Manufacturing Quality, Mechanical Inspection Tools, Tooling, Safety Management, Quality Focus, Power Tools, Judgment, Decision Making
• Problem solving, Fluent verbal communication and customer service focused, ability to work well in a team and attention to detail.
• Must be able to work without direct supervision and prioritize workload;
• Relevant experience is a plus.
General: Physical Demands: Ability to move/lift repairs weighing up to 35 lbs.
Work Schedule Demands: This is a 40 hour per week position within the hours of 8AM– 5PM-F. Overtime may be required based on workload.
Travel Demands: This position will require some travel for trade shows and field support.
Hazardous Materials Knowledge: This position requires daily use of chemicals and items that have associated MSDS sheets. This employee should be aware of the chemicals he/she is working with and their associated hazards.
Working Conditions: Assembly environment and office.
Ohio BWC Drug Free Work Place