TIBA Parking Systems is the fastest growing parking access and revenue control system provider in the U.S. and has an immediate opening in our LA branch for a full-time Field Service Technician. This position has a high level of customer interaction and requires strong customer service and communication skills. It includes the installation and ongoing technical support and service of computerized parking control systems. This position requires a mechanical aptitude with strong computer, software, and networking knowledge. Experience in the parking or access control industry is a plus. Vehicle, tools and uniform items will be provided by the company.
Applicants must have a good driving record, be neat in appearance, have superb communication skills, and be willing to work in a diverse environment.
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
• Possess a valid driver's license with a good driving record.
• Able to pass pre-employment drug screening & BCI background check.
• Ability to read and understand installation and wiring instructions and follow safety protocols.
• Strong mechanical aptitude, such as repairing and adjusting mechanical hardware.
• Strong electronic and network troubleshooting.
• Possess the ability to team-lift products up to and sometimes exceeding 80lbs.
• Have the ability to work a flexible schedule which may include weekends.
• Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
• Maintain a clean and orderly work environment.