The QA Engineer will be leading the test automation activities for our products. He/she will provide technical expertise to fellow team members and peers, and collaborate closely with engineering and customer facing teams.
• Working closely with R&D teams and Product Management on new features, system integration, performance testing
• Create from scratch automation framework for TIBA products
• Define, develop and execute testing plans incl. functional testing, negative testing, customer/end user testing, stress, performance, reliability and usability testing
• Executing automatic tests on the product during development and pre-release phases
• Implement automatic tests using scripting and automated testing tools
Desired Skills and experience:
• 4+ years of experience with automatic testing tools (Selenium JMeter, Eclipse, etc.)
• Creating from scratch automation framework
• Developing automatic and manual testing tools (Windows, Linux, Web based)
• Experience with a defect tracking system (Jira).
• Experience in testing of Web and Mobile based applications
• Testing in cloud environment such as AWS
• Excellent English- written and verbal
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent